[Mailman-Developers] mailing list to work with ADSP and DMARC

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sun Jul 22 08:19:52 CEST 2012

Patrick Ben Koetter writes:

 > My bet is you will receive more feedback if you start implementing DMARC
 > relevant features into MM3 code. If you get Murray Kucherawy, I don't know if
 > he's still on the list, to contribute/share ideas on DMARC you will very
 > likely get a bulletproof implementation - he's one of the driving forces
 > behind DMARC.

Indeed, Murray is the right person to talk to.  I would like to be
included in the loop, it's possible that I will be participating in
discussions as sort of a Mailman rep.  Barry will also be involved,
but if he doesn't specifically ask to be included in off-list
discussions, I'll be keeping notes and archives of any traffic and
will share with him.

Steve