[Mailman-Developers] Issue: Mailman integration with Postfix(zimbra)

subin-opensourcesolutions.co.in subin at opensourcesolutions.co.in
Fri Jul 27 10:59:57 CEST 2012

Hello,

NB: Sorry, my query is not related to development, but an issue in
mailman integration with Postfix.

Scenario: I just setup mailman with Postfix(zimbra). I was able to
create new list, subscribe to it. When I susbscribed using different
mail addresses, I received notification mail asking to confirm the
subscription of the list. On confirmation , I was able to receive the
welcome mail also. Now when I send the mail to listname at domain.tld, the
subscribed users are not able to receive the group/list mail. Please
advice ! Thanks.

I followed the below forum integration that was suggested official by
zimbra community:

http://www.zimbra.com/forums/administrators/1380-solved-zimbra-mailman-howto.html

Thanks,