[Mailman-Developers] URGENT: Google Summer of Code status report and code due

Alexander Sulfrian alexander at sulfrian.net
Wed Jun 6 12:15:50 CEST 2012

At Mon, 04 Jun 2012 14:59:06 -0600,
Terri Oda wrote:
> Hi Alex!

Hi,

> We're starting week 3 of Google Summer of Code, and as far as I know,
> none of us have heard from you, and we're getting rather worried.
> Midterms come up fast and we will have to fail you if you don't get in
> touch soon.

sorry to be so quite until now. As you already presumed, I was busy
the last weeks at the university. Sadly google summer of code is a bit
us centric. Here, the summer holidays starting not till 14th of
July. But now it gets a little bit relaxed at university and I will be
able to start coding this week.

Currently I already created a blog[1] to present the recent development I
will do. I also created a personal branch on launchpad (you could find
it on[2]), but as I stated earlier, I have not pushed any new commits,
but I will start soon this week.

I hope you could excuse the late start and I hope that I will be able
to create great results.

>   Terri

Alex

[1] http://blog.animux.de/category/gsoc2012.html