[Mailman-Developers] GSoC 2012 - NNTP archive access

Alexander Sulfrian alexander at sulfrian.net
Tue Mar 27 21:09:10 CEST 2012

Hi,

I would like to participate at the google summer of code this year for
mailman. While reading through the ideas in the wiki, the NNTP archive
access look very interesting.

I took part in the gsoc last year for vlc, developing a c library for
accessing a sony minidisc player from linux. This year vlc
unfortunately got rejected from google.

What are the next steps you would propose. I unfortunately not up to
date with the development of mailman 3. But I am a little bit familiar
with the mailman 2 source code.

Thanks,
Alexander