[Mailman-Developers] need tutorial for setting up python development environment on Ubuntu please

David dave at fiteyes.com
Sat May 5 20:03:39 CEST 2012

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Richard Wackerbarth <richard at nfsnet.org>wrote:

> Perhaps it is premature for you to attempt to work with this early
> development release.

Now I'm finally ready to admit defeat. But thanks for all the help. I
learned a lot of useful things from this. I'll give Mailman 3 another try a
bit later (maybe in a few days even, but most likely after development has
proceeded to the point where you are ready for real end-user testing). I'll
get back to focusing on Mailman 2.1.14 now.