[Mailman-Developers] [Merge] lp:~wacky/postorius/csrf into lp:postorius

Richard Wackerbarth richard at NFSNet.org
Mon May 21 18:24:27 CEST 2012

I believe that it may be your intention to have kept "postorius" hidden. But I don't think that the actual implementation has accomplished that.

Please see ~mailman-coders/postorius/trunk : /src/postorius/templates/postorius/base.html (revision 65) at lines 11 - 16

Clearly, this file is a part of the postorius app and not the dev_setup site.

And you seem to have missed my point in suggesting that we deliver two themes. I recognize that Django has a good mechanism for the implementation IF the user templates are written in a generic manner. However, all too often, in many projects, I find that the actual code written fails to adhere to the necessary standards and is therefore very difficult to port to an alternate implementation.

If we force ourselves to maintain two, significantly different, implementations, we are much more likely to remain within the design standards and thus have something that an end-user can readily customize for their own use.

Richard