[Mailman-Developers] HyperKitty login

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Wed May 30 18:23:15 CEST 2012

On 05/29/2012 10:37 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> N.B. George is generally copying his blog post to this list.  That's
> OK if you want to do it, but IMO not necessary.  (But that's something
> we will evolve over time, and I defer to Terri's opinion on this kind
> of thing.  This is all just a suggestion.)

Posting to the list as George is doing by copying his blog post is
actually ideal.  That means we've always got a copy of the information
with the list, even if for any reason the blog goes offline later.
(Posting details to the wiki serves the same purpose, of course.)

Our friendly python GSoC overlords want blog posts they can read and
link to to show how the students from the various projects are doing, so
that's why doing both is ideal, if anyone's wondering!

  Terri