[Mailman-Developers] Listadmin and other alternate interfaces for Mailman

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Wed Oct 24 08:27:41 CEST 2012

Since I now treat every gathering of hackers as an excuse to get people
to tell me things about Mailman, I was chatting with folk at the GSoC
mentor summit and my friend V was telling me that she really likes
Listadmin as a nicer interface to Mailman:

http://freecode.com/projects/listadmin

Seems like something I might have to look at and learn some lessons from
before we're done with postorius dev.

Anyhow, it got me thinking: does anyone here use any other add-ons that
they think I should know about? :)  I used to have a set of greasemonkey
scripts for my own lists, and I'll bet I'm not the only one.

  Terri