[Mailman-Developers] Getting to Mailman 3.0 final

Franck Martin franck at peachymango.org
Wed Sep 12 00:38:06 CEST 2012

Unfortunately, I did not have time to look at porting the optional authorship settings from the branch I did on mailman 2.1 to 3.0. I suppose this is too late to make the 3.0 deadline, but from what I saw of the 3.0 code, this does not seem a complicated change.

How can I register a bug, so that this change can be considered for 3.1?

https://code.launchpad.net/~mlm-author/mailman/2.1-author

Thanks.