[Mailman-Developers] Mailman Vs Sharepoint

Murls tmurls at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:05:26 CEST 2012

Hi Andrew,

We have online forum running using Mailman Software for posting member /
their queries and member registration management on Drupal based website
with MYSQL as database. Emails are moderated by Moderators.

In mailman we have an option of editing header of the email before posting
it finally on the forum.

Can Microsoft SharePoint give user option to edit email header and option
to post the final email to the forum by the Moderators.

Can Microsoft SharePoint do the following:

1) Member Management?
2) Editing Header of the email before its sent to the forum
3) Moderate emails (Deny, Approve or Discard)
4) Send Sign Up / Welcoming emails

Cheers, Murls