[Mailman-Developers] GSOC 2013 - Introduction and Project Discussion

Udit Saxena saxena.udit at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 11:33:10 CEST 2013

Hey.

I'm interested in participating in GSoC this year and I thought that GNU
Mailman would be a good choice because I really wanted to get more involved
in python-devs.

After going through the list of proposed projects I have listed the
projects I think I will be able to complete over the summer. Any inputs
from your side ?

1. Authenticated REST-API in Postorius/Django
2. Web Posting Interface.

And OpenPGP integration is something I would really interested in learning
about but have no prior experience or knowledge about how to go about it.

Can you guys guide me to someone who is overlooking these projects ? I
would like to ask a few questions.

I am Udit, a student in BITS Pilani, India doing my bachelors in Computer
Science Engineering. I have experience in coding in python, php, C/C++ and
web dev.

Currently I am focusing on getting acquainted with Django and trying to fix
the easy bugs I find.

Thanks.