[Mailman-Developers] Interested in - Better User Settings Management

Robin Jeffries robin at jeffries.org
Mon Apr 15 22:27:42 CEST 2013

As someone from Systers, we would probably accept her under the Systers
umbrella (though if we get a lot of great applicants and are feeling
squeezed, we might come to you to ask you to use one of your slots for her,
but Terri is the one to broker that), but we'd want to make sure there was
someone on the mailman side who could help her get unstuck at various
points.  We did that last year and it worked well.  (as you know, Florian)

Robin