[Mailman-Developers] anti-spam filter

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Tue Apr 16 11:12:57 CEST 2013

I'm copying to Mailman-Developers to ensure the other mentors are
aware of your plans.

Pratik Sarkar writes:

 > Actually my college semester exams are starting from next week thats why I
 > couldn't spend much time on this proposal.Since you gave a positive
 > feedback,I will start working on it.

OK, but remember, AFAIK Paul (who proposed the approach) is not a
mentor[1], and I'm only one of 6 or 7, so I can't promise you'll get a
slot.

 > And is there any coding challenge I need to take for gsoc for mailman?

We don't have an explicit challenge AFAIK, but either a fairly
detailed design (optionally including pseudocode) or some a pointer to
code that we can use to assess your skills would be very welcome.

Footnotes:
[1]  Yet?  What do you say, Paul? :-)  Don't you want a T-shirt? :-)