[Mailman-Developers] Build a mailman3 development virtualmachine with Vagrant and Chef

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Apr 19 15:21:09 CEST 2013

Xu Wang wrote:

>I'm not sure I have the permission to edit the wiki page. If anyone with
>the permission and know how, please feel free to add the link.

As it says at the upper left of the wiki home (dashboard) page "to add
or edit content you must sign up and log in, and you must also request
write permission for your user name by sending a note to the Mailman
Steering Committee. (sorry it's the only way to control wiki spam)."

You now have permission.