[Mailman-Developers] Build a mailman3 development virtualmachine with Vagrant and Chef

Xu Wang xuwang at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 10:11:09 CEST 2013

I made a sub-page under development home for how to build a VM:
http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Build+Mailman3+Virtual+Machine+with+Vagrant+and+Chef

I also add a link to this page in the GSoC 2013 page, in Getting Started
section.

I also removed the section I added in the Mac Mailman setup guide page
because I think it dose not belong to that page.

Xu Wang