[Mailman-Developers] GSOC Project idea: OpenPGP integration

Abhilash Raj raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 08:28:34 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Can you tell about who is going to mentor this(OpenPGP integration with
mailman) so that I can discuss a few things about the application? Also
others can you please give me a few suggestion about proposal on the idea
that is discussed in this[1] thread.

[1]:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/2013-April/022675.html

Thanks,