[Mailman-Developers] Architecture for extra profile info

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Tue Apr 30 06:57:51 CEST 2013

Richard Wackerbarth writes:

 > There are two aspects of using a "generic tree". The first is some
 > customization of the tree to fit the installation's delegation
 > model. Here, I would suggest that "sample base installations"

Once again, you're making an argument based on theory that nobody
disagrees with, certainly not me, and not even attempting to address
my request for use cases.

We're not making progress.  Let's just agree to disagree, and accept
that there's a rather high probability that we can't work together.
In commenting, I'll play the loyal opposition, and we can hope other
developers will keep me honest.

Regards,
Steve