[Mailman-Developers] Architecture for extra profile info

Richard Wackerbarth rkw at dataplex.net
Tue Apr 30 12:22:40 CEST 2013

Steve,

In my opinion, the normal use case doesn't even need the generality of "domains".
Now that we are talking about only the few percent remaining installations, I have to seriously ask how many of those will not be handled by "power users"?

My concern is that, in your effort to "protect" the less sophisticated, you are excluding some very few, but extremely "powerful" users.   I share the goal of "world domination". I don't want to exclude anyone if we can avoid it.

Richard