[Mailman-Developers] PyCon US 2013 sprint wiki page

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Sat Feb 16 23:46:02 CET 2013

On Feb 16, 2013, at 01:22 PM, Terri Oda wrote:

>Since I was already poking around in the wiki today, I set up a page for the
>PyCon 2013 sprint next month.  I'm claiming that Barry and Florian are coming
>'cause I'm pretty sure they said they were, but if the rest of you would like
>to announce your attendance or start suggesting things we should be
>discussing or hacking... here's the place to do it:
>
>http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/PyCon+Sprint+2013

Thanks for setting up both of these pages Terri.  Yes, I will definitely be
there.

I've linked from the Pycon sprint page to this page:

https://us.pycon.org/2013/community/sprints/mailman/

I've also added some sprint topics that I think would be great to work on.
Tops of my list include:

* Get Postorius feature complete enough to release
* Port MM3 to Python 3
* MM2 -> MM3 import scripts

Cheers,