[Mailman-Developers] Mailman-Developers Digest, Vol 286, Issue 7

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Thu Feb 28 05:12:07 CET 2013

(I really should catch up on all the threads before I start responding.  Sigh,
it's been a long day. ;)

On Feb 26, 2013, at 10:38 AM, Terri Oda wrote:

>Barry just uses the blog functionality as a news area; I'm guessing a "recent
>news" page would probably suffice for this.  I expect we'll keep the
>Confluence wiki around for a little while after the migration, but since it's
>a minor hassle to get our license renewed, I expect it will lapse eventually.

I mostly stopped blogging on Confluence, even for new releases, since it's
actually kind of a pain.  I should blog more Mailman stuff on my own blog
(www.wefearchange.org) and will definitely do so after Pycon.

>I still have a todo list item reminding me that we'd like a new website for
>Mailman 3.0's release (including cleaning up the myriad different docs
>available for previous versions) so maybe at that point we'll go back to
>using the front page for news updates.

Of course, I'm +1 on a new website for MM3, and I'd *dearly* love to get rid
of the ht2html based web site on www.list.org.  I bet Sphinx can give us
something awesome, and beautifully themed to our new logo and color scheme.

Cheers,