[Mailman-Developers] (no subject)

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Wed Jan 16 17:55:15 CET 2013

On Jan 16, 2013, at 04:06 AM, Sandesh Agrawal wrote:

>I looked into ConfigurationUpdatedEvent and mailman.cfg and got the bug
>corrected :)
>
>Now coming to creation of test , i am unsure about how to create a test for
>the bug and what all things to include in it.
>I would really like to know more about it so that i can create the required
>test and send a merge proposal.

I think the tests can be fairly simple, since all you care about is that the
queue directories don't get created.  As long as the rest of the test suite
runs without failures, that should be enough.  (I'm still working on getting
coverage into the test suite.)

I would suggest adding a test to mailman/runners/tests/test_lmtp.py that
asserts there's no lmtp queue directory.

For the RESTRunner, there's no equivalent mailman/runners/tests/test_rest.py.
You *could* add one, but I'm not sure it's worth it for this one check.  Maybe
you could add such a test to mailman/rest/tests/test_root.py?

Cheers,