[Mailman-Developers] (no subject)

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Wed Jan 16 23:07:28 CET 2013

On Jan 17, 2013, at 03:14 AM, Sandesh Agrawal wrote:

>Is there a way of unning only test_lmtp.py to test lmtp runner or do i
>need to do the full test using ./bin/test .

Yes, you can run various subsets of tests by using the -t option.  MM3
currently uses zope.testrunner.  All the gory details:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/zope.testrunner

>I tried runnign both of the below
>./bin/test ./src/mailman/runners/tests/test_lmtp.py/
>./bin/py   ./src/mailman/runners/tests/test_lmtp.py

>What is the correct way of running the unit test for lmtp runner ?

`bin/test -t TestLMTP` would run all the tests in that class.  Or,
e.g. `bin/test -t test_message_id_required` to run an individual test.  -t
accepts other patterns, and I always add -vv to get more verbosity.

Cheers,