[Mailman-Developers] Adding DMARC support for Mailman 3

Franck Martin franck at peachymango.org
Mon Jul 8 17:26:27 CEST 2013

----- Original Message -----

This is speculation, and broad fear of the future...

The current practice for a postmaster is to trust (or not) emails from specific mailing lists, not who post them to the list. Adding DKIM to the list and taking ownership will only improve it.

>  > I hope this helps alleviate concerns.

You should really read the code of the patch for MM2 and try it.