[Mailman-Developers] Online Mailman Hackathon: July 14 0500-2300UTC

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Fri Jul 12 02:22:53 CEST 2013

Hey all,

We're going to do a virtual hackathon day for Mailman suite
(Mailman/Postorius/Hyperkitty) on Saturday and you're all invited.    I
especially suggest that the GSoC students for both Mailman and Systers
take advantage of this day and show up to ask questions and get some
time with the mentors.

Where: on IRC (#mailman on freenode) It's a virtual hackathon!
When: Sunday July 14 0500 to 2300 UTC
Who: anyone interested in Mailman dev

As before, you're not expected to stay the whole time: people will drop
in and out through that period as their time zone and other commitments
permit.  I, for example, will be on for a little bit at the beginning,
then will be back around UTC 1600 until the end.

We'll be doing a variety of things: bug triage and fixing, discussion of
architecture, new feature development, helping each other with any
blocking problems, spouting off crazy new ideas, code review and
merging, etc.  We're especially hoping to make sure we clear any issues
we can relating to GSoC projects, but there's plenty of work to go
around.  New folk are welcome too.

Hope to "see" you there!

  Terri

PS - Here's a link to help you figure out what those times would be in
your time zone.  You can click "change cities" to add your own local
time to the list:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20130714&p1=394&p2=37&p3=248&p4=263&p5=1038