[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3.0 todo list

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Sun Jul 14 23:52:21 CEST 2013

I've started a new "things left to do before Mailman 3 releases" list
over at
http://wiki.list.org/display/DEV/Mailman+3.0

Mostly this is so the next time someone asks me "So, when are you
releasing?" I can at least say "We don't have a date yet, but here's the
remaining todo list" but also because I think our wiki is rather
information-poor on the subject of the current status of mailman 3 suite.

I've populated the list with some todos leftover from PyCon, but I only
really pulled out the postorius ones.  Barry, Aurelian, maybe you could
populate the Mailman and Hyperkitty lists?

 Terri