[Mailman-Developers] GSoc - Requirement from Mentor to complete the project

Abhilash Raj raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com
Sun May 5 14:23:15 CEST 2013

Hello all,

needing from my mentor if I am selected:

1) I need to discuss about the design of the idea that I want to implement.
I know the rough bits but need help and comments on what I proposed. This
would require views from the whole mailman-community.

2) Apart from the corner cases mentioned in the proposal there might be
many other not caught in my eye. I would need them to be pointed out so
that a solution of it can discussed and then implemented.

3) There is a lot of cryptography in this project, so I would need a more
experienced view to find and remove the security loopholes.

4) Lastly since I am still a noob in programming I would need regular
review on the code for the first 2-3 weeks so that I cam improve and write
bug free production code.

--
Abhilash Raj