[Mailman-Developers] GSOC Project Discussion

varun sharma varunsharmalive at gmail.com
Tue May 7 05:39:36 CEST 2013

Hi Guys,
In my project "Better user settings management", i need to extend the
Client class of mailman.client and i will be adding a lot of instance
methods and variables to the class. Right now, i am having a look at the
mailman core and mailman interfaces to figure out if the
method/implementation is already present in the core and if not then i will
need some help from barry and other developers to include it in the core.
As i am now working on writing the software requirement specification, i
hope to get most of the requirements from core by this weekend.I had a chat
with wacky on #mailman yesterday about the same and i will post my
requirements from the core by monday.

Thanks
Varun