[Mailman-Developers] GSoC Project Discussion - Web Posting Interface.

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Wed May 8 20:55:00 CEST 2013

In practical terms, I think the time would be better spent on
integrating HyperKitty and Postorius for Mailman suite *first* and then
dividing out the posting capability once the integration is done.  That
way the person who does this has some idea of the pain points of
integration so they can be better smoothed for the next piece.

  Terri