[Mailman-Developers] GSoC Project Discussion - Web Posting Interface.

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Thu May 9 20:58:08 CEST 2013

Richard Wackerbarth writes:

 > However, we need to keep the "level of integration" issue open
 > until someone (presumedly the student) completes an inventory of
 > reasonable possibilities.

I would like to leave that up to Peter.  (We should avoid burdening
the students with chores like inventorying possibilities, unless it
helps them decide requirements, design the application, and code the
implementation.)

BTW http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6068 describes the mailto: URI.
It's remarkably flexible, although the body does present some special
problems.