[Mailman-Developers] Mailman Suite beta: what's left?

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Sat Nov 2 08:06:45 CET 2013

Barry Warsaw writes:

 > So this feature in particular, if Postorius can do all the
 > necessary confirmations, I can much more easily provide an API that
 > Postorius can call to associate an email address with a given user.

I'm getting that ol' sinking feeling.  Either Postorius is *the*
Mailman 3 user/admin UI, or it isn't.  If it is, shouldn't we merge
the projects sooner rather than later?

If it isn't, Mailman should be able to do this kind of thing itself.

It should be reasonably low-cost to build a simple django app (or
lower-level, SimpleHTTPServera app) that handles confirmation.

Or we can do without web confirmation URLs if there's no admin UI
available.