[Mailman-Developers] Mailman DMARC Support (it's not what you think!)

Franck Martin franck at peachymango.org
Thu Nov 7 19:27:06 CET 2013

Yes this is one of the other options to do. The last one is to do Original Authentication Header, but transitive trust on email is complicated.

To be noted, the procedure, in this patch, to find the policy record in the DNS, is not in line with the best current practice specified in the DMARC spec, far from it.

Also, what about p=quarantine?