[Mailman-Developers] Mailman Suite Beta task list take 2

Aurélien Bompard aurelien at bompard.org
Wed Nov 20 10:47:57 CET 2013

>> 3. Install scripts/PyPI packaging
>> Anyone want to take this?  Even just a start on it would be very
>> helpful.  Aurelian, you may be the person who's had the most
>> success with this thus far -- would you be interested in doing it
>> or helping out someone else who takes on the task?

Sure, either doing it or helping out is fine. What are you guys thinking
about for install scripts? A Makefile? A shell script?
Makefiles seems better and more standard to me, and it's mainly about
copying some files around, so it shouldn't get too hairy.

> I want to take this, but I have no experience for this. If someone
> could help me a little I can give it a try. Any thoughts?

I can help you. For example, I can send you my spec files, they are
mostly shell scripts divided into sections, the "install" section should
help you get started.

Aurélien
http://aurelien.bompard.org    ~~~~~~    xmpp:aurelien at bompard.org
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
 -- John Lennon