[Mailman-Developers] Author_is_list option in upcoming mailman 2.1.16

Franck Martin franck at peachymango.org
Sun Sep 15 08:18:56 CEST 2013

When a list goes bad, usually the members are not blamed but the list admin, therefore making the list the system responsible of the writing of the message.

Anyhow, it does not matter, this is a religious discussion. Please feel free to code and test your solution of encapsulating the message in a mime rfc822. This seems an interesting and good alternative. I'd like to see it in practice so we can compare data.