[Mailman-Developers] Exim4 support for Mailman 3

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Tue Sep 24 19:40:12 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I have successfully added Exim 4 support to Mailman 3.  The branch is
here:

    lp:~stephen-xemacs/mailman/exim4

There's an instance at maxking-test at turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp which
also contains Abhilash's signed-list feature.  Since it's very strict
about checking signatures, it probably won't be much fun to use. :-P

Postorius is running at

    http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/postorius

It's a separate process group from my main site, so the URLs you'll
see in the address bar aren't very pretty, it needs the extra
"postorius" in front to distinguish the top page, and I haven't
bothered to fix the rest of the name space.

No HyperKitty yet, sorry.