[Mailman-Developers] PyCon Sprints have started!

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Mon Apr 14 15:42:00 CEST 2014

Just a quick reminder: we're sprinting at PyCon right now through
Thursday, so if you've been hoping to get in touch with one of the
Mailman core devs, now's a great time to find us!  We'll be sprinting
approximately 9-5ish Montréal time (Eastern Daylight Time) the next few
days.

If you're in the Montréal area, feel free to join us in person. We're
currently in room 524a of the Palais des Congrès de Montréal, and
sprints are free (even if you weren't signed up for Pycon) so you can
just show up.

And if you're not in Montréal, there's always IRC!

  Terri