[Mailman-Developers] handler to auto detach attachment and link it to a website keeping html

Sylvain Viart sylvain at opensource-expert.com
Fri Apr 25 18:15:10 CEST 2014

Le 24/04/2014 01:27, Mark Sapiro a écrit :
> 1) Open Mailman/Defaults.py
>
> 2) Copy the definition of GLOBAL_PIPELINE
>
> 3) paste it into a new file changing the name from GLOBAL_PIPELINE to
> mlist.pipeline and add your handler so it becomes
> […]
>
> Note that if I understand the purpose of your handler, it should come
> (not necessarily immediately) after 'Hold'. You really don't want to
> archive attachments for messages you might reject or discard.

Thanks I will explore that behavior.

First version on github:

https://github.com/Sylvain303/mailman-AttachmentMove

I'll document the installation process and correct bugs still presents…
- Detaching embedded image related part,
- nesting related if already present
…

Thank you, so much for your help.

Sylvain.