[Mailman-Developers] Deploying postorius and mailman-bundle

Abhilash Raj raj.abhilash1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 18:29:05 CEST 2014

Hi All,

I was trying to setup mailman-bundler as demo for new mailman suite that
we just launched. We have a wsgi script for deployment in
postorius_standalone
and mailman_bundler as well. While I was trying to deploy using nginx and
uwsgi/gunicorn I found that they expect the script to have .py extension
and
not .wsgi. All new django versions currently create a wsgi.py file along
with the
 project itself. So I was thinking we should change that in our code too.
Thoughts?

thanks,
Abhilash