[Mailman-Developers] GSOC 2014: CI tool for the Mailman suite and postorius improvements

varun sharma varunsharmalive at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 08:54:54 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,
Thanks for giving me opportunity to work with mailman community this
summer. I'm an undergraduate student from Manipal Institute Of Technology,
India and i'll be working on project "CI tool for the Mailman suite and
postorius improvements".
I would love to get feedback and suggestions from the community regarding
my project which involves:
1. CI tool for Mailman Suite (mailman core, postorius, hyperkitty)
2. The UI Testing Framework for Postorius
I am in process of discussing the best possible implementation for this
project with my mentors and advice from the community for the same will be
very helpful.

Regards
Varun