[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3 RPMs anyone?

Victoriano Giralt victoriano at uma.es
Fri Aug 8 20:51:32 CEST 2014

Hi! it's been a long time since I wrote here (12 years according to my
archives!), but I've never stopped reading :)

I'm following with a lot of interest the progress of Mailman 3 (great job,
BTW), kudos to all devs, including the GSoC youngsters), and I've seen that
the Fedora infrastructure people have HiperKitty RPMs, but I've been
thrashing Google up and down and haven't been able to find RPMs for Mailman
3. Does any one know if they exist? I'd like to give it a try with a very
low traffic list server I have, but I'm growing older => lazier ;) :) and a
seldom compile anymore.

Thanks!

--
Victoriano Giralt                             Central ICT Services
Systems Manager                               University of Malaga