[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 3 RPMs anyone?

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Fri Aug 8 23:39:09 CEST 2014

On Fri, Aug 08, 2014 at 08:51:32PM +0200, Victoriano Giralt wrote:
> Hi! it's been a long time since I wrote here (12 years according to my
> archives!), but I've never stopped reading :)
>
> I'm following with a lot of interest the progress of Mailman 3 (great job,
> BTW), kudos to all devs, including the GSoC youngsters), and I've seen that
> the Fedora infrastructure people have HiperKitty RPMs, but I've been
> thrashing Google up and down and haven't been able to find RPMs for Mailman
> 3. Does any one know if they exist? I'd like to give it a try with a very
> low traffic list server I have, but I'm growing older => lazier ;) :) and a
> seldom compile anymore.

Hi,

For future reference, you can find the repository of the Fedora infrastructure
at: http://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/repo/ (as well as the ansible repo
which include the playbook used to deploy mailman3 and hyperkitty).
However, the mailman3 RPMs are not there, Aurélien is hosting them at:
https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/abompard/hyperkitty/

The repo file Aurélien uses for the infra is at:
http://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/infra/ansible/roles/mailman/files/hyperkitty.Fedora.repo

Hope this helps,
Pierre