[Mailman-Developers] [CLI Project] Code refactored as per feedback

Rajeev S rajeevs1992 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 09:24:25 CEST 2014

Hi,

As per the feedback from Steve, I have made changes to the code in
following areas

- The get_listing method has been moved to the lib/utils and has been
rebuilt in a class
    *independent* way, and it works as good as before.
- The connection checking has been moved to the connect function,
without the need
   of making a database call, by checking the Mailman version using
client.system
- The addition of CLI colors has been made more generalized by making it
a module level
   variable, with colors stored in a separate file.
- Removed class attributes from Filter class, and changed them to arguments
- All files now have a header acknowledging the support of Google, along
with the names and contacts
   of mentors.

Here is a link to the r70

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~rajeevs1992/mailman.client/mailmancli/revision/70

I will be improving the error handling, as mentioned in the comments,
with the next revision.