[Mailman-Developers] Where can I find the Mailman 3 REST API specification?

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Thu Dec 4 01:23:00 CET 2014

On Dec 04, 2014, at 10:58 AM, Andrew Stuart wrote:

>is it documented anywhere?

Yes!

>I’m happy to dig through code or tests as long as someone can point me in the
>direction of a definitive list of REST API methods.

All the documentation, including the REST API, is available online at

http://pythonhosted.org/mailman/

This is somewhat out of date though, because it describes 3.0b4, but as I
expect to release b5 before the EOY, it will be updated to 3.0b5.  In the
meantime, you can branch the trunk[*] and view the documentation in-tree.
It's also not wonderfully organized - contributions welcome!

Cheers,
-Barry

[*] $ bzr branch lp:mailman