[Mailman-Developers] Mailman keeps creating "var" directories

Andrew Stuart andrew.stuart at supercoders.com.au
Sat Dec 6 08:48:04 CET 2014

Hi Abhilash,

Actually I copied the directory specifications from the output of mailman info -v     I can see now that isn’t a good idea as the format is not the same.  Don’t know why I assumed it would be.

Also I can see now the second part of my issue was that even after setting the directories correctly, I also has to specify which section of mailman.cfg should be used to define the directories.

It’s working now thanks.

Andrew