[Mailman-Developers] Contribution to Mailman Project Ideas as part of Gsoc 2014

Nitin Agarwal nitinagarwal3006 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 13:47:02 CET 2014

Hi,

Here, its Nitin Agarwal, an open source software developer and enthusiast.
I am currently pursuing Computer science and Engineering at International
Institute of Information Technology INDIA.

I am having experience working with the open source orgnisations and the
open source software workflow development. My Programming languages that I
used to code are GNU C/C++, Python, Javascript, many of the other web
technologies, CMS and other tools.

I would like to contribute to the Project Idea  which uses python as the
core language and ambitious to learn other technologies needed.I would to
start off with this project early enough, pursue it though Gsoc 2014 and
then contribute as an active member to the Mailman community.

I would like to discuss the project idea with the associated mentors of
this project and would start contributing to it.

One can contact me on IRC : nitinagarwal3006  at Freenode

*Nitin Agarwal*
Website : www.nitinagarwal.in
Github :
*https://github.com/NitinAgarwal <https://github.com/NitinAgarwal>*IRC :