[Mailman-Developers] [CLI Project] Introduced Unit tests to CLI

Rajeev S rajeevs1992 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 16:58:25 CEST 2014

Hi,

As per Abhilash's comment to follow the TDD, I have covered
the test cases for the `domain` scope.

I know that TDD requires to write tests before implementation.
However, I believe that it's not a good idea to postpone test cases for the
existing units further.

Also, I would like to thank Abhilash for the comment, before its too late
to begin writing the tests.

I have pushed the r56 that includes the test scripts.

I have also done some significant refactoring on the code this weekend, to
facilitate easy usage with the unittest package and to make the code
more cleaner.
The refactoring mainly includes imposing the of DRY principle -- moving
repetitive code
to the lib/* directory.

As an end note, this is a hefty revision. :)

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~rajeevs1992/mailman.client/mailmancli/revision/56

Thank You!