[Mailman-Developers] Moderating subscriptions

Aurelien Bompard aurelien at bompard.org
Mon Jun 2 11:26:22 CEST 2014

Hey y'all,

In Mailman 3, I'm trying to create a list that would require its
moderators to approve subscriptions. In the Mailman doc, this is
commonly referred to as a "closed" list. However, I can't find a way
to create such a list, nor the database field which would mark it as
such.
I've also seen the hold_subscription() function in app.moderator which
seems to handle subscriptions that require moderation, but this
function does not seem to be used anywhere.
It feels like I'm missing a piece of the puzzle here, could somebody
point me to it?
Thanks!

Aurélien