[Mailman-Developers] Two more DMARC mitigations

Jim Popovitch jimpop at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 04:04:55 CEST 2014

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 9:59 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen at xemacs.org> wrote:
> Jim Popovitch writes:
>
>  > AND THEN, a (that very same senior admin?)
>
> All are the same person I suppose, Elizabeth Zwicky.
>
>  > Yahoo!  employee got involved in the DMARC spec and it became the
>  > bastardized DMARC spec.
>
> Do you have specific complaints?

Yes.  Unless it's not already understood... the original idea behind
DMARC centered around non-human transactional emails (Banking
notifications, Facebook status updates, etc.).   Elizabeth got
involved and the spec was morphed (i say bastardized) to become what
it is today, and how it is being used today.

-Jim P.