[Mailman-Developers] [CLI Project] Describe instance and Subscription features

Rajeev S rajeevs1992 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 19:53:24 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have completed the describe instance feature and the subscription
features for
the CLI. I have pushed the changes as r58.[1]

The describe feature is implemented as an extension to the `show` command.

This feature adds 3 new usages for the `./mmclient show` action, apart
from the
previous functionalities.

    ./mmclient show user foo at bar.com [2]
    ./mmclient show list list1 at domain.org [3]
    ./mmclient show domain domain.org [4]

The subscription features are built as mentioned in my previous mail

    ./mmclient subscribe user user1 at foo.com user2 at bar.com --list
list at domain.org