[Mailman-Developers] Gsoc 2014 : Mailman SNMP support

Nitin Agarwal nitinagarwal3006 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 10:35:12 CET 2014

Hi,

Here its Nitin Agarwal, an open source Software developer and enthusiast. I
am looking forward
to contribute to Mailman in the upcoming Google Summer of Code 2014 through
the Mailman
SNMP Support Project idea. I have an experience with the open source
software development
and tools used.

I have an indepth knowledge of SNMP protocol and an understanding of the
concepts specified
in the SNMP RFC 1157. I would like to discuss the project idea with the
concerned mentor for
this Project idea. I would like to start off working and contributing to
Mailman through this
project idea.

Could the mentors Please help me in the starting off with the initial steps
and key ideas involved
in this project.

Thanks

*Nitin Agarwal*