[Mailman-Developers] [GSoC 2014] Command line Client

Rajeev S rajeevs1992 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:11:10 CET 2014

Hi Florian,

I had discussed about the full anonymization project with Stephen and I had
found that I had quite misunderstood the use case of that project.

So I have decided to go forward with applying for the mailman command line
client project.

The deliverables of the project would be, at the least,

   - Command line tools to perform tasks in the mailman client docs
   - Any Extra useful functionalities that can be identified, such as
   export, backup
   - Other Useful tools like backup and restore.
   - Man Page entries for the new commands

Also, I did not quite get the "*coming up with a **great layout *" part. Do
you mean to build a custom shell for mailman? If yes, what extra
functionality should it provide than the standard command line tools?

*Regards,Rajeev S*
*Government Engineering College,Thrissur*
*http://rajeevs.tk <http://rajeevs.tk>*